- Higher resolution footage, so you can stabilise, zoom and crop into the footage in post-production, giving you greater flexibility in how the clips can be used.
- Noise-free footage thanks to the higher sensitivity of the image sensors. This makes filming at night or in low-light situations a non-issue, and you will get clean, vibrant footage rather than dull videos with a greyish film of static across them.
- Greater creative flexibility. A range of higher quality equipment means we can capture moments and angles that other businesses couldn’t, thereby giving your projects a dynamic edge over your competition. We will talk more about that in just a moment.
Technology Moves On
Capturing Every Angle
By choosing Horizon Imaging, you can be sure the imagery we capture for your projects will always meet, and most likely exceed your expectations.
What Do Our Clients Say?
So ask yourself…
- Are you looking for a videographer that uses the latest technology that will give you the highest quality video footage possible?
- Do you want your next (or maybe it will be your first) promotional video to be of the same professional quality as the services you provide to your clients?
- Do you want the videos on your website to be an effective conversion tool for turning your website visitors into paying customers?
If so, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on the contact details below.